Skip to content
- Combating failure in education, reducing early school leaving
- Pedagogy and didactics
- Science, maths, geography, environment (STEM)
- Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL)
- Foreign language
- Learning to learn
- Maths, science and technology
- To raise awareness among participants towards a change in pedagogical strategy in the Mathematics approach like the concept development of number, operations with numbers and the reading and understanding of numerical data in their multiple representations.
- Share didactic practices that materialize this new pedagogical strategy associated with each sensor study (Temperature, Light, Movement/Speed, Sound, Pressure, Weight and Hearth Rate).
- Embedding of specific technology (sensors) in classroom activities with focus in the students’ autonomous learning capabilities.
- Spreading of the methodology of observation and interpretation of the physical world with sensor technology.
- Empowerment teachers with information literacy competences which integrate the investigation, reading and evaluation of data, as well as its operation and analysis within individual and group activities.
- Development of positive attitudes regarding numbers and Mathematics by using engaging and stimulating new pedagogical practices.
- Design, development and assessment of teachers learning challenges within the context of the course.